Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

when your pet gets injured.

. She was not with me ....boyfriend would not let me take her and then when she gets hit by A SCHOOL BUS while in his care..he calls me. I pick him and my cat up at his house and you should of seen her....BLOOD EVERYWHERE. He took her to An. Hsptl. in NC. He had NO MONEY to save her. so he takes her back to his house in a box and calls me. i pick them up and i wanted to hurt him bad. En route tol Med Hspt. i turn and look at him and say..."I could kill you". He grabs steering wheel and key and turns car off...IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. HE GRABS MY kitty...WHO IS STILL IN A BOX AND JUMPS OUT WITH HER. then he FINALLY agrees to sign her over to me...he could not and WOULD NOT PAY TO SAVE HER. Thank God for my dear friend. ......He paid ALL OF 4000.00 to save her. He has since passed on and i have nothing.....nothing but my cat AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE HER... PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU..........HELP her this is how i freaked out when it happened. There is much more to this TRUE story.

No comments:

Post a Comment